Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kaeli's Pictures from school


So Kaeli took some really cute "FUN" pictures at school. I would have guessed that she wouldn't dress up or listen to them. But when I saw the pictures I couldn't believe it! The lady who took the pictures said Kaeli was so easy to photograph! HA! She should take a look at most of the pictures I have of the top or back of Kaeli's head. The pictures were taken 3 or 4 weeks ago and when she came home that day we asked her what she dressed as. She said she dressed as a caterpillar and a grandma! We couldn't wait to see the pictures to figure out what she was talking about. Can you tell me which one is the caterpillar and which one is the grandma? Anyhow... they are so cute we spent a fortune buying them. I think we need to go in to the photography business.

No comments:

Post a Comment